Members and Membership Criteria
At the time of joining The Woodmark Group, each of the children’s hospital met these membership criteria. It was:
- Independent or self-governing not-for-profit children’s hospitals or independent foundations organized to support not-for-profit children’s hospitals.
- Dedicated to delivering excellence in pediatric clinical care, research, teaching and advocacy
- Affiliated with an academic medical center to advance pediatric research for better treatments and cures and train the next generation of pediatric specialists
- Not a direct competitor for philanthropic support with an existing member
- Operating the most pediatric beds in the region served
- Demonstrating excellence in the development function